- m e r l y s s a -
Meet up with my 3 friends whom I know since my foundation year in Curtin
for a yam-cha session in Najwa.
*Eli, Alan, & Shariman... guess which one is the KL-ian*

We chat on things...
from foundation until our final year...
on lecturers to classmates...
about classes to clubs...
about how different we've been...
past and future...
things we've worried before & things we're worrying...
and...stuffs.

It has always been nice chatting with this bunch because they're always funny and the words/phrases that they use is always kua-zhang (exaggerate)...
I know I will definitely miss them, like... so much.

Read this...
(In Najwa)
*waitress come give menu*
*me and the other 2 guys just order drinks*

Eli: "you all dont wanna eat anything?'
Me, Alan, Man: "nola..."
Eli: *turn to the waitress* "err....nanti kalau saya lapar saya order..."

LOL. she said that in the most selamba way ever okay!

(In Car)
*Man and Eli were talking about a friend*
Eli: "where is he now ah?'
Man: "terkorban in misi already..."
Eli: *in SHOCK* "Har??? really?? how come?? why??"
*and all the WH-Questions continuosly repeated while Man was laughing so hard while driving*
Man: "nola...what I meant was, he flunk his subjects and left Miri already"
Eli: "OHHHHHHH...Cheh! Scare me! I thought you say he terkorban in misi what....I thought like misi in Iraq or war at somewhere... read too much International news ba recently..."
*Me and Alan laugh like crazy at the passenger seat behind*

Sigh...Eli, you never fail to crack me up la... Thanks! hehe...

Anyways...
I think I'd definitely miss my Uni-life...
not exactly the Uni itself,
but...
the bond,
the friends,
the memory,
the crazy things I did,
the stupid things I said,
and...
the moment(s).

There's gonna be more yam-cha session to come
and I'm gonna treasure my time spent with them...

Till then,

with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.

0 Responses