- m e r l y s s a -
Harrrooooooo!!! (Hamtaro 2009) *it's Hello in Barbie Language*

I just got back from Bintulu, and this post is just to let u know I'm back safely :)

The trip was AWESOME! Had so much fun and made new friends! Will blog about the wedding during my revising break-time (ya,right.)!

Anyways, while on the bus back from Bintulu, I tried to take my nap but failed. So, while listening to some emo and sentimental songs on my iPod shuffle, I wrote Something... Not dedicated to anyone la... just these words came into my mind then I started typing on my phone while my 3 friends doze into their lala-land~

* please dont laugh... this is my first time to write this...*

To hold your hands is what I've longed for,
To see you is what I've been anticipating,
To love you is all I want to do,
To miss you is what I'd do every moment possible,
To think of you is never an exception.

I'd brush your hair like a baby when you lie on my lap,
I'd pray with you when you're at time of difficulties,
I'd stare you to sleep whenever you fall asleep beside me,
I'd hug you even when you don't need one,
I'd tell you lame jokes just so you could make fun of me,
I'd hold my pee if I have to just so you could tell me how your day went,
and tell me funny stories or even the unhappy ones,
I'd take us to our favourite restaurant to celebrate your achievement, or even for the fun of it,
I'd cook for you even if my cooking sucks.

Every sunset I'll pray that your worries will go away,
and when the sunrise comes,
your day will be brighter as if the sun gets bigger.

I would... as long as you'll be there.
And the rest,
is irrelevant.



Corny... No? HAHAHAHAHHAHA~ I think the inspiration came from the wedding I attended. The couple is so loving... and I'm really REALLY happy for them till I think I cry 1st before the bride's mom. wth? HAHAHAH~


with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.
2 Responses
  1. Adeline Says:

    o.0 i wanna get married too T.T


  2. I know!! they are very the super sweet.... Don't forget to extend your invitation to my address ah! :)