- m e r l y s s a -
Again... Not that it matters... :P

Anyways... My study week was rather... less productive than my other peers... When I'm supposed to be pulling my hairs and stressing over my revision week, I was out yamcha-ing and meeting up with friends... =P *oh, but no, not cuz I'm all well-prepared for my finals, not at all!* So, since I got back from Bintulu on Tuesday, my productive days (sound so wrong, but yea) are only till friday afternoon, then my yamcha session starts.

I was out on Friday night with Ambrose & Grace the newly weds, together with (Dr.) George also Alvin & Adeline the ever-loving couple. We were chitchating in Starbucks about George and Ambrose's 'those-were-the-days-moment' and it was really funny! I really would love to share their story, but I think it is inappropriate. *make the angel look*

Then on Saturday went out with Michael, another friend we met at Ambrose's wedding who came down from Brunei for his 'monthly-only-offday' *yes, only 1 offday/month, no weekends too!*. So we went to BigApple, first time for me in Miri, and look what's on their menu!

*I think this is made for me.... No? =p*

At night, another friend whom we met also at Ambrose's wedding, Lemon, take us out to dinner at "shi li xiang" for Bak-Kut-Teh... It's like a gathering cum makan-makan session weekend you know! And all of them so generous to 'qing-ke'.... THANKS!

So, that's it for my current update just in case you thought I already die from pulling out all my hairs during my revision week. LOL.

*All the best Curtin-ians! Let's go out partying after exam! WUHHOOO*

Till then,

with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.


0 Responses