- m e r l y s s a -
Cuz...

My tummy hurts SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly....! =(

Nola, I tipu... hehe~ I mean, I tipu my tummy is the reason why I haven't been blogging... But, I'm not tipu-ing that my tummy really hurts... =( But, I'll be okay tomorrow! Cuz I'm drinking lot and lots (oh did i say lots?) of COFFEE! *sips*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, the REAL reason why I've been blogging is cuz... there's actually nothing to blog about... really, last week was lame for me...

I went out with my good-friend-who-will-always-find-something-to-argue-with-me, Aylwin Lee. Well, as usual, our outing was full of arguments that are all in the first place, urm...well, crap!... I'm serious... either its about how we disagree on chocolate and coffee don't go together,which in the 1st place no one says it goes together... or its about how he always says I always giving him "THAT look" (which I dont know what look btw, cuz I seriously din give him any look)... and the list could go on... but, I guess,that's how our friendship goes,huh Ayl! HAHAHA~

Well, last nite was SCARRY!!!! I mean, I havent been scared for quite sometime, but... last night scare the crap out of me that even coffee couldnt help! I was alone at home and about to go to bed around 1plus I think... then, I heard noises at my living room window... and for some reason my mind says "OMG! there's thieves trying to pry the window and enter the house stealing coffee-know-wat..." Then, my heart like almost wanna jump out of my nose (just to add to the kua-zhang-ness), and I start calling noff, since he is the closest to my house I could think of at that moment... But, yeah, he din answered... I keep on calling and btw the noise is still there I swear I could here noises of people wispering... and I donno how, can even know what the conversation is about... goes something like this..

Unknown person 1: "Wui, cepat la... nanti ada orang nampak!"
Unknown person 2: "Shaddap! tengah coba la nih!!"
Unknown person 3: "Saya rasa ada orang dalam rumah la...macam ada bunyi"

And I cont calling noff and slowly walk out my room towards the living room curtain, trying to peek and prove my instinct was right.... and.... guess what!?

*peeks out the window... and saw a freaking cat was scrathing the window WHO-KNOWS-WHY!!!!*

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry at that cat I almost went out and catch the cat and planning to force it to drink coffee so it wont do any stupid act like that to anyone... EVER!!!! But... nonetheless, I was relieved! =)

Then I saw noff is online in MSN, so I told him the whole thing except for trying to drown the cat in coffee part, and I said I'll call him if I here anything suspicious and needs his help, and yeah... He said he would be here in few seconds if I need him... just like Superman! So, as you figured, I couldn't sleep, cuz I keep on thinking what should I do if *touch wood*, someone really enters my house... So, now I'm prepared! *i think* hahaha... But, don't worry, I'll be fine... =)

Ya, I know the Unknown people's conversation is too silly but I heard from a friend last week there are 4 cases of armed robbery in Senadin, so, tell me la, you won't freak out when you are alone at home and you heard suspicious noise outside your house! Which cat would scratch your window for who-knows-what reason at 1+am in the morning? =S

But, I'm okay now la.... just last night's incident have made me decided to go back for CNY, although for only 6 days...but at least I dont need to be scared for an extra 6 days here in Senadin right? ; )

So, yeah, till then...
with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.
0 Responses