- m e r l y s s a -
Okay... Lame I know...

So, I'm taking this unit, Business Capstone for summer course... This unit...

no exam
no midsem
no assignment
no lecture
no tutorial

sounds fun right??? BUTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

65% game based assessment
15% company presentation
20% Reflection paper

On that note...my Dear friends, brothers and sisters and Ladies and Gentleman... Tuan-Tuan dan Puan-Puan...
Because we are to play a simulation game which this unit is basically are graded on... and so to play this game...
*and in other words, in order to attempt and pass this unit*

I have to pay freaking RM190 for a piece of paper
THIS BIG!!!!!!

for a freaking code
this LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

that's not all, my friend... this is the saddest part of it... Initially, I was so happy and told everyone excitedly that I don't have to sit for final exam for THIS unit... So which means, I thought I can go back end of January to ... wherever I'm suppose to go for CNY la... MANATAU... when our Dr. Goi gave out our unit outline during our 1st class, I was like dead for 10 seconds when it is stated our last class is on the 1st week of Feb... and there's a FREAKING class on CNY day itself... wth.... so, there's one of my classmate informed him about the class falls on CNY... and TODAY.... my dear friend... TODAY!!!!!!!!! He made another announcement...

Dr Goi: "I already talk to the UC ah... so, we make a lil bit of changes in the schedule due to CNY" *passes around the updated schedule*...

And... I was dead for another 10 seconds just now in class...

it's not clear...but it is stated...

CLASS FREAKING ENDS ON 2nd WEEK OF FEBRUARY NOW!!!
*
smashing the com lab's comp* (just now la)

So, there you go... my hope... my holiday...

But, life isn't that cruel to me after all... I think it's the coffee la... =p I managed to be teamed up with 3 other cool group members... all are very supportive and coorperative *well, at least for now (fingers crossed)*... But, Thank God... I was worried initially, cuz when I see the namelist, I only know one of them. And when I was in the lab earlier, me and another friend (who is also clueless of who her groupmates are) keep on guessing who are our groupmates, pointing here and there... only to know that they are just next to us... *laughs uncontrollably but with no sound, cuz we were in the lab*

Aaaaaanyways... Gotta get back to my readings now... lots of work to be done before monday...

Till then...

with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.
2 Responses
  1. ian-ization Says:

    lol.. sounds like an interesting course...


  2. I know!!! VERY interesting~~ *roll eyes*