- m e r l y s s a -
I tell you most solemnly...

today is...

VERY chi-ji (what's the word for... Exciting+Adventurous+but DANGEROUS?...watever~) I tell you... OMG....Very Chi-Ji lor....

So the story goes like this...

Once upon a time, there is this team -> Partners-in-Crime (PIC) which consists of two guys and a girl...


But, on this particular day, 2 of the PIC decided to meet up for one of the missions... Let's just name them... Ms. M and Mr. A... (okay, obviously Ms. M is me since I'm telling a story about my day... duh.).

Anyways, so they are supposed to meet up at 10am for the mission (which is to revise for finals). BUT......................... Mr. A has his own mission to accomplish that particular day, so he drags Ms. M along even after she says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... But she was threatened and since she has no choice, she went for the mission with Mr. A with the condition that Mr. A will help her with her mission~ *raise eyebrow repeatedly*...

*okay, it's getting confusing now... so let's just go straight to the point.. okay? =)*

Okay, so Mr. A wants me to accompany him to the lecturer's office at the new SOB building which is like in Middle-East, and we were from library at that time... So, the initial plan was to find the lecturer, get what he needs and proceed to completing my mission - which is to distribute the Thank-You card to different departments. Little did Mr. A knows that it actually involves ALL the departments available in Curtin *laughs hysterically and with mean echo*... So, Mr. A very guai-guai de follow me from ICT dept. to School of Foundation (G-2) to School of Engineeing (G-1)... and then..... becos we were too tired of walking *me in high-heels and him in formal shoe*, we decided to take the lift/elevator! *we're so smart right? I know...but wait...*

So we walk into the lift (the one in G1 which we always heard about ghost stories in there)... then... the lift close.... then.... *the climax of this story.... *

*lift door close*
Me: *just about to say: "eh, what if we're stuck in the lift ah?" but before I even say it out...* *heard beeps....and the lift .... is NOT moving......*
Me: 'eh, u din press G ba...' *then, me pressing the 'G' Button... and STILL not moving...*
still Me: *press the G button and the open and close button repeatedly... or did i press all the buttons there? I also din remember~*
*I donno wat Mr.A was doing cuz I seriously don't remember and don't bother to notice*
Me: 'OMG... bu hao xiao lorr... (not funny lor)'
*I think Mr. A started laughing* *then...after a while... just feel a bit shacky...and the lift door opens...and the lift actually dropped lower than the floor...*

OMG! I was stucked in an elevator!!!!!! OMG!
*gasps*

I was still blur but Mr.A was laughing at me and keep on teasing me at how I keep on pressing all the buttons... MR.A! NOT FUNNY OKAY!...

Anyways, I'm glad that we got out without doing the Mission Impossible actions... HAHAHAHA~ I really thank God that we're alright and yes, I was frighten a bit...

Then it was my last lecture for Marketing of Services unit... and we snap some photos during class...

And...AFTER!
*other pics are in FB for you to check-it-out*



with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.
0 Responses