- m e r l y s s a -
Not that it matters.
(referring to the hits)


Anyhow... I just wanna show-off my new blog template. =P

It took me, well, sometime to figure this thing out. And no, it's not cuz I'm very free.
*altho I only have 1 assignment left before the end of my uni-life*

This blog is not 100% complete yet, especially the blog lists part, cuz I don't frequently
read blogs.
*turn head to the side and laughs*


It was a busy week(s) for me cuz most of the assignments due on the same day/week. And now, have to 'pia' for the last assignment.

Anyhow (again), enjoy your busy weeks Curtin-ians (and to those non-Curtin-ians or Ex-Curtin-ians who are busy too), and to those who finished their assignments EARLIER than they're supposed to...BUUUUUWWWWWWWWWW! =P


Till then...

with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.

P/S: I really Love this new template. =)
0 Responses