- m e r l y s s a -
I'm not the exact "Care Bear" person that people will love. Neither am I a good friend. I'm serious.

I mean, define Good Friend or Best Friend or BFF or Twins-but-not-blood-related or whatever synonym you wanna call a "friend". I'm sure all of us define it differently, but typical person will answer "someone who will support me in everything I do, who will be there thru thick n thin, be a shoulder for me to cry on, make me laugh... et cetera." Familliar? A lot of people have been making comments on me... directly/indirectly... "we have not been spending time together", "you're so mean", "you're not listening to me", and the most common and overused phrase I've received "you've changed." Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, nor am I having any 'friendship issues', it's just... a thought that suddenly crosses my mind.

Personally, I really feel I don't make a good company (no, not the law 222 business organisation's term of company -_-|||), company as in, companion, a friend to be exact. Why? Cuz I don't lend my shoulder to cry on, I'd probably don't support EVERYTHING that you do, I won't be there thru thick n thin and again, et cetera. In short, I'm like chipsmore. I'd be there when I'm there and I'm not there, simple cuz I'm not there. You can say I'm selfish, and be a hypocrite saying that you're not (or maybe I'm wrong, if that makes you happy). But, it's just me, I'm not a powerpuff girl that you can expect me to be there just cuz... I should. But hey, I'm not THAT mean okay, I'm created with feelings, especially sensitivity, which actually becomes my weak point. Anyways, I usually will realise when I need to care, and I will really care when I really want to, that sometimes you will cry blood cuz you are SOOOOOOOOO touched. (ok, thats me exaggerating). But my point is, I care, in my own way. But I'm not a Care Bear that will always be there. Get me?........ No? Nevermind.

I do realise that I don't spend much time with my friends. I can be entertaining (*i think*), but I don't have a FIXED group of friends that I hang out together. I now understand why a person who used to be hanging out with almost ALL his/her friends, from different bunch, now prefer to hang out with himself/herself. Having a big network of friends does exhaust you when you have to please everyone... If you hang out with one bunch more than the other bunch, the other bunch will say "he/she's changed", or if it's the other way round. So, no matter what you do, there'll be a bunch that you cared so much would have a perception on you. Exhausting...no? And I even have friends who have this "care bear" nature, and end up this care bear has no one cared for him/her. It's because people wouldn't bother about his (assume this care bear is a jantan) needs, and that he'll always be there, cuz, he's a care bear! But again, because he is a care bear, he never complains and still care for the people around him. Cuz, he's a CARE BEAR! So, are you a care bear? =)

You must be wondering why am I suddenly so Emo right? In actual fact, I'm not. Well
yes I'm emo becos it's the end of my free week, but No, I'm not emo of this friendship thingy. I got over emo-ing on this issue and I've moved on. I'm pretty happy with the Care Bears I have around me, and I do constantly Thank God for all of them. The reason I write this entry, is because I have another entry (if God permits me to live until I write that entry, that is.) that relates to Caring as Purpose of Life. It's from a book I read called - Everyday with Jesus. I admit I'm not the person you can label "holy punya orang", but I have my faith. I highly recommend this book to those who thinks they cant read the whole bible but wants to get closer to God. It's cheap, RM7 and published every 2/3 months. And what you do is, to read a passage everyday that is only a page long (1/4 of A4), so if you can read textbooks/magazines/read this entry, you have the time! =) The passage is very simple to understand but makes you ponder on things, and is exactly what I need.

Oh, and No, I'm not paid to advertise. =) Just a recommendation.


So to all Care Bears out there. Good Job on being a great friend. and to all non-Care Bears -
BOOOOOOO! =P hahahah~

Till then,

P/S: Entry above is purely sharing of my thoughts and contains no intention directly/indirectly against any living/nonliving individual/creature.


I am so gonna let me kids wear these! Everyone, together with me... let's go... "awwwwwwww...."

Probably I shud get myself one too!
Should I get the middle blue one or pink one? hmm.... tough choice....
I think I shud get both~ no?

3 Responses
  1. Junien Says:

    Had I inspired you? Hahaha...

    Another nice one... Care you always~ Hehe...


  2. well, u did actually. =)

    thanks care bear!


  3. Laucy Says:

    hahaha....cool blog mel....but u sure u wan so many anaks???