- m e r l y s s a -
I had my haircut last sunday, and guess what...

Half of it is gone. (in length, that is.)

It took Mike (the guy who cut my hair), around 1 hour to cut my hair, i mean, just cut, 1 hour! To me, that's super long... and my eyes were like.... i donno how to describe... *enlarged*? cuz he was like non-stop cutting my hair and i almost faint when i saw my hair on the floor...

this is only part of it... and imagine everytime he cuts, its THAT length!

I almost cried.

I keep on telling Agnes (who was sitting next to me) "wah, very short oh, omg!"

After finish cut...

Mike: "too short ah?"
Me: "erm...a lil la..."
Mike: "actually, its quite short la..."
Me: "hahaha...apala! but, its okay la, not that can undo also"
Mike: "hahaha... well, u always have long hair ba, u so skinny, don keep long hair lor, look even more skinny... aiya, ur hair will grow back la..."
Me: "okay lor...."

Then for a while, I was convincing myself it looks nice. Cuz im so not used to it... and cuz my long hair is my *ahem cough* best asset i have (had now).

But when I reached home, for a moment I felt like screaming,
"Whose idea was it to go for a haircut???? WHO????"

*paused*
wait, I think it was me.

LOL.

So, I kinda accept the fact that I no longer have a long straight black hair.
BUT! my hair will grow! It's just a matter of time.

So this is the before and after pics (long and short hair).
BEFORE...
Long kan??? and cuz my hair is layered, the end of my hair u see in this pic isn't my longest hair strand.

Okay, I don't wanna put up this pic, but sadly I couldn't find any other pic that can show my long hair.
*it was a failed attempt to look seducing*
so, go ahead and laugh till you fell off your chair like I did.


AND.... Here's the AFTER pic...



And... the end of my hair in this pic is the longest hair strand now.
*sad kan?*

*purely edited using photoscape hence I did NOT edit any of my features to make me look like i just had a plastic surgery.*
plus, I don't even know how to use photoshop and couldn't be bothered to learn it either.

Oh btw, the Before pic you saw, that wasn't my longest hair I ever kept.

This is....

Pic taken during Post-return Orientation in Washington DC.


Taken with hostmom (2nd hostfamily, i only got 2 btw) during a shopping spree just before I left US. Cute kan her?


Another pic with my hostmom (1st host family) in Hawaii! Yup, they brought me to Hawaii! =)


So, there you go... my long hair...
*bye bye*

*teary eye*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, next post probably will be on my classes, if i managed to take any pic in the class la, i show u our new building (2nd phase).

Till then...

with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.
4 Responses
  1. ian-ization Says:

    That's not short.. Half long la.. Still sexy... lol~


  2. hahaha! Thanks Ian~ yea, but still miss my long hair =( help me grow k? i'll do extension using ur hair...hahahaha!~


  3. ian-ization Says:

    I don't think i'll grow enough hair for u to do extension... lol~ I suggest you go back to mike's and glue ur hair back.. lol~


  4. can de... just give me what u have, i'll take it, even if it means you'll be bald afterwards. HAHAHA