- m e r l y s s a -
So, as promised, I'm going to post my presents that I've received! YAY!!!

So, lets start in sequence of when I received them... *do click on the picture to enlarge*

1st and foremost, a gift from the boyfriend~

A watch from Esprit... Nice~ I Super Love it, cuz its just the ONE that I've wanted!

then... gift from my beloved IN-5 Gang... *Jing,Vya,Grace & Wen*

3rd Starbucks BOTTLE! OMG~ Cuz, I broke my 2nd one, they just know what I needed~ Awww~

then... a gift from the civil buddies~ *Heng, Alex and Alan*

My DREAM CAR! *its a model, BUT STILL! its Volkswagen Beetle OKAY?!*

then... A gift from Joanna, Chris and Jojo...

Very Very Sexy and Blingy top~~ Uwwwhhh~~~

then... A gift from a very good friend, Aylwin~ *the choc-Addict*

Its a Levi's Jeans!!!! OMG~ SUPER OMG~ So nice~

AND... Last but not least... a gift from a mixed heritage guy from Bosnia and Barbie Land... *ya,its a long story...* ............ Mr. Alvin Hartanto!

Its a Starbucks Limited Edition Notebook!!!! *I know I lied when I say I dont care Vin, but, THANKS!* =D

So... Nice kan!!!! And plus the notes, msg-es, sms-es, prayers and thoughts... from many many many many ppl... I consider that as gifts as well.. Thanks Everyone~~ Million Million Thanks... Only God can repay your kindness and thoughts, cuz like I said, I'm not born rich ba and I don't own Starbucks *sadly*...

So, this will be my last post on my twen-TEEN-one Birthday~

with the coffeeness in me,
-merlyssa-.

2 Responses
  1. ian-ization Says:

    You broke your second starbucks bottle??


  2. Err... Yes Dear~ IT kinda slipped off my grasp.. and.. Kaboomm~~ but, still can be used! I'm serious! just that the cover and the inside can be removed... probably I'll post about it~ HAHAAH~